In our latest webinar, we talked you through 10 Steps To Brilliant Sales And Marketing!
We all know that sales and marketing are CRUCIAL to business success, but the big question is HOW to make sales and marketing work for YOUR business.
In this blog, we’ll pick out a few of the highlights and there is a link to the recording at the end!
First Up Marketing
So, let us tell you a story about a circus. Yes, you got that right a circus. Bear with us….
This is inspired by a book by Allan Dib Just imagine that the circus is coming to town.
- You see a sign that says ‘The Circus Is Coming To Town’; that’s Advertising
- If you put the sign on the back of an elephant and walk it around town; that’s Promotion.
- When the elephant happens to walk through the mayor’s flower bed and the local newspaper and social media pick it up as a story; that’s Publicity.
- If the town mayor gets involved and tells the story about the elephant and makes fun of it; that’s PR.
- When local people turn up at the circus, watch the circus and spend money on the booths and buy popcorn: that’s Sales.
- Now, just imagine that you had planned out this whole sequence of events from end to end; that’s Marketing.
Marketing is the Strategy that you use to get your ideal target market to; Know You, Like You and Trust You enough to become one of your customers.
What’s the difference between sales and marketing?
Marketing is the manner that we attract people to our social media profile, website or event. Sales is the process we then use to entice those people to make a transaction.
In the therapy world it’s often not as simple as pointing customers to a web page where they can ‘buy now’. They will often need a phone call or email to discuss their specific needs. Therefore, it’s really important that your sales process gives them the opportunity to easily contact you to find out more. You can then use your sales techniques to close the sale, whether that’s via email or phone call.
Watch The Recording
If you missed the webinar on the night, or you just want a refresh then you can watch the recording below.
Has This Webinar Left You Wanting More?
Whether you’re clinic-based or more behind the scenes, finding clients and keeping them is crucial to your businesses success;
Building on the knowledge you have learnt about marketing and sales in this webinar, our go-to guide on finding clients and keeping them takes you further.
We delve into the perfect customer journey, incorporating sales, marketing and customer service. Taking you through the perfect system to find customers and turn them into loyal clients, and your biggest cheerleaders.
- Easy to follow
- Learn in your own time
- Benefit from decades of experience
- Low price
You can watch the first two episodes for free here… How to find clients and keep them.